Alpha arbutin is a popular skincare ingredient that is used to brighten the skin, fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and even out skin tone. While alpha arbutin is generally considered safe for use on the skin, it is possible to experience some side effects.
Some of the potential side effects of using alpha arbutin serum on the face include:
Irritation: Alpha arbutin can cause skin irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin. Symptoms of irritation may include redness, itching, and flaking.
Allergic reaction: Some people may be allergic to alpha arbutin, which can cause a rash or hives on the skin.
Dryness: Alpha arbutin may cause the skin to become dry, especially if used in high concentrations or applied too frequently.
Sun sensitivity: Alpha arbutin can make the skin more sensitive to the sun, which can increase the risk of sun damage, including sunburn and skin cancer.
If you experience any of these side effects, it is recommended that you stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist. It is also a good idea to patch test the product on a small area of skin before using it all over your face to see if you have any adverse reactions.
You can read more details about this product on our blog posts:
- Alpha Arbutin Brightening Serum from Soha Cosmetics
- Understanding Ingredients of Soha Cosmetics Alpha Arbutin Brightening Serum
- Private Label Services for their Alpha Arbutin Brightening Serum
- Is Alpha Arbutin serum good for face?
- Can I use Alpha Arbutin serum everyday?
- Which is better vitamin C serum or alpha arbutin serum?
- Which is better niacinamide serum or alpha arbutin serum?