- 1/2 cup of fresh aloe vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon of hyaluronic acid powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of vitamin E oil (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon of preservative (optional)
- Prepare fresh aloe vera gel by cutting open an aloe vera leaf and extracting the gel.
- In a mixing bowl, add the aloe vera gel and hyaluronic acid powder.
- Mix the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- If desired, add in the vitamin E oil and preservative, and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Use the gel as a face moisturizer or apply it to your hair as a leave-in conditioner.
Note: It is recommended to use a preservative if you plan on keeping the gel for a longer period of time to prevent bacterial growth. Always patch test before using any new skincare product.