Rosemary infused Hair Serum
Here's a recipe for a rosemary-infused hair growth serum:
- 2 tablespoons of Jojoba oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- In a small glass bottle, mix together the jojoba oil, rosemary essential oil, and peppermint essential oil.
- Shake the bottle well to combine the oils.
- Apply the serum to your scalp and massage gently.
- Leave the serum on for at least 30 minutes before washing your hair as usual.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week for best results.
Note: Before using this recipe, do a patch test on your skin to check for any allergic reactions. Also, remember that essential oils are highly concentrated and should be diluted in carrier oils before using on the skin.